Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Warm and Fair!


Today was warm with a low of 61 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and I think there was a light fog when I checked at around 12:20 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 1:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I was taking out the trash at around 6:50 am. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, the sky was mostly cloudy, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The fog left and the visiblity came back to 10 miles some druing 12 or, 1 pm. The sky became partly cloudy at around 2 pm, the humidity level was a little high when I checked. The sky was fair when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The humidity level was high and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the sky was clear when I checked at around 8:10 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 10:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph after 11:50 pm. The humidity levels stayed really high after 9:40 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 9:30 pm. It looked like there was a light fog when I checked at around 1 minute to 12 am. There wasn't any rain today. The map showed .32 inches in the Houston Transtar area, I don't know why. None of the other areas reported anything. I think the map is having some typos or, maybe the Houston Transtar area got water from another bayou or, something, I don't know. The day was fair and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment