Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bright and Cool!

                            These were the wide flat clouds or, cirro-stratus clouds

Today was cool with a low of 39 degrees and a high of 56 degrees. The sky was clear but, there may have been some flat clouds in the distance, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12 am I don't know if it just looked foggy or, not. I think it might be the high humidity levels and the cold temperatures that make it look foggy. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am. The fog if there was any was gone when I checked at around 8:30 am. The humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 10:30 am. The sky was fair, the wind speeds were around 15 mph with maybe some around 20 mph, and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:30 pm. There were some flat clouds in the sky when I checked at around 12:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. I noticed that the sky was fair when I looked at around 1:30 pm. I saw some more wide flat clouds at around 2:40 pm. The sky  became mostly cloudy at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph and the sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 6 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy by around 6:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 11 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checkd at around 1 minute to 12 am. The humidity levels stayed low after 12:30 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 9 pm. The day was bright and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment