Friday, February 24, 2012

Cool and Windy 2!

                                         I think these are stratocumulus clouds.

There was a wind advisory and a red flag warning issued because of the strong winds and low humidity levels.
The wind gusts were around 20 to 30 mph until sometime during the late evening, when they went down to around 10 mph.

Today was cool with a low of 52 degrees and a high of 71 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was a 100%, and the wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 12:40 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:20 am. The humidity level was a 100%, it was foggy, and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 1:30 am. I noticed that the ground was wet and that there were little drops falling from the thick fog when I checked at around 2 am. The humidity level was high and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 2:30 am. The humidity level was a little high, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 and 30 mph, the fog seemed to be gone, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 3:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 30 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 8:10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph when I checked at around 8:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph and the sky was still cloudy but, the sky was bright when I checked at around 10:20 am.The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 30 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 maybe even 40 mph when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some maybe around 30 mph when I checked at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when my dad took me home at around 7 pm. I think the wind speeds stayed around 10 mph after 7 pm, they porbably did. The humidity levels stayed low after 8:10 am. I think the visibility stayed around 9 miles because of the thick clouds, the visibility might have gone back to 10 miles sometime later during the day but, I don't remember. The sky was cloudy from the beginning to the end of the day. There might have been a shower between 2:30 and 3:30 am but, i'm not sure, there were no rainfall amounts reported. The day was warm really early in the morning before the cold front came through, the temperatures dropped down into the 50's after the cold front had passed through. The day was cool and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment