Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Cool 4!

                       The stratus clouds started to break apart at around 5:30 pm.

Today was cool with a low of 43 degrees and a high of 58 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 3 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. I think they're might have been some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 2 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 5:20 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 5:30 pm. The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky stayed partly cloudy, the wind speeds stayed calm, and the humidity levels stayed high after 7:20 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment