Monday, February 27, 2012

Cloudy and Warm!


Today was warm with a low of 59 degrees and a high of 71 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4:20 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 4:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph, there seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 5 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 5:20 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:50 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 3:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 11 pm. The wind speeds may have been around 5 mph at the end of the day becaue they were around 5 mph when I checked at around 12:10 am. The humidity levels stayed high when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 12 am. There were some isolated showers sometime during the day. Most of the areas reported .04 inches of rain while some of the areas in the south part reported .12 inches, one area reported .16 inches. My area reported 0 inches I don't think my area got any rain, I couldn't see out the window because I was helping my dad at his store so, we've might have gotten a little shower while I was there. The day was warm and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment