Thursday, February 23, 2012

Warm and Cloudy 2!

                       There were some breaks in the clouds during the afternoon.

Today was warm with a low of 67 degrees and a high of 78 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was really high, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and there might have been a light fog when I checked at around 12 am. I saw some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 12:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with maybe some wind gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 12:30 am.  The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 1:40 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I went to sleep at around 3 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph and 20 mph when I checked at around 5:10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 10:10 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph, when I checked at around 1 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 1:40 pm. I think I saw some gusts around 30 mph at around 5:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 20 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The humidity levels stayed high and I think the wind speeds stayed calm with some gusts around 20 mph after 11:30 pm, they probably did. The sky stayed cloudy after 1:40 pm, there were some breaks in the clouds between around 2 and 4 pm but, otherwise it stayed cloudy. The fog if there was any left sometime during the early afternoon, I think it just looked foggy becuase the clouds were low, I don't think it ever was. The day was warm and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment