Monday, February 6, 2012

Fallen Tree!

Bye bye tree! This was on the ground when I woke up at around 7 am, I was told that it fell at around 1 am. I think the roots had too much water from all that rain we've been getting.

Today was cool with a low was 43 degrees and the high was 58 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the humdity level was high, and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph and the sky seemed partly cloudy but, I think the clouds were just really thin when I woke up at around 10 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:30 am. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with wind gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were calm at around 7 pm, when my dad me home from his store. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 8 pm. The humidity level was high and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 9 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 10 pm. The humidity level stayed high and the visibility stayed at 10 miles after 9 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 7 pm. I saw some isolated showers on the radar throughout the day. The Mary's Creek @ Melodywood Drive was the only area to get a rainfall total, they got .12 inches of rain, everybody else got 0 inches. The day was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment