Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dense Fog!

 This is a video of the dense fog that we had in the morning, watch as the car or, maybe police car zooms past. The cars always drive fast down that road behind our house, rain, sleet, fog, or, snow, they never slow.

                                       We had a dense fog advisory until 9 am.

Today was cool with a low of 46 degrees and a high of 72 degrees. The sky was clear, the humidity level was a 100% percent, the wind speeds were calm, it was foggy, and the visibility was 1.5 miles when I checked at around 12:10 am, the sky may have been cloudy but, I couldn't tell if it just looked cloudy because of the fog. The fog was dense when I checked at around 1:10 am. The humidity level was high, and the visibility was 1.4 miles when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am. It was cloudy, the humidity level was 100%, the fog was still dense, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the visibility was .3 miles when I checked at around 8 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 9:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the humidity level was high, and the fog was light when I checked at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 11 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 11:20 pm. The humidity level was high and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The fog was gone and the sky was fair at around 12:10 pm. The visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 12:20 pm. There were some wavy stratus clouds when I checked at around 2 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 2:10 pm. I started to see some cumulus clouds at around 4:10 pm. The sky became partly cloudy at around 4:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 6:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were still around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 7:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 10 pm. The visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 2 minutes to 12 am. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph after 8:30 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 7:20 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 7:30 pm. There wasn't any rain but, there was a dense fog until around 9 am. Alot of areas reported .04 inches of rain, none of the areas got more than that. My area reported 0 inches. The day was fair and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment