Monday, February 13, 2012

Cool and Wet 3!

This is a remnant of the stratus clouds that were there when the line of showers came through.









                     The line of showers started to come through at around 8:30 am.
                                             Some of the showers were heavy.

Today was cool with a low of 43 degrees and a high of 62 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 1 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I went to sleep at around 2:20 am. We might have had a shower at around 5:30 am and 7 am, so the radar showed, both showers were light. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 8 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:20 pm. It was raining, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was a 100 %, it was foggy, and the visibility was 3 miles when I woke up at around 11:20 am, it started to rain at around 8:30 am, so the radar showed. It stopped raining at around 1:30 pm, the rain was moderate. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 2 pm. The fog was light and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 3 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the light fog was gone at around 3:30 pm. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 10 miles when I checked at around 3:50 pm. The sky became cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 4:50 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 5:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 6 pm. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked at around 8 pm. The humidity level was 100% and there may have been a light fog when I checked at around 9 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky looked clear when I checked at around 11:30 pm. There still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. A huge line of showers moved across Houston early this morning and left early in the afternoon, it brought at least a half an inch to most areas. The area that got the most rain was the Buffalo Bayou @ Turning Basin area which got 1.52 inches of rain. My area got .76 inches. The day was cool and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment