Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Cool 3!


Today was cool with a low of 48 degrees and a high of 61 degrees. The sky was clear, the humidity level was high, and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 12 am. I found out that the sky might have actually been cloudy when I checked at around 12 am, I couldn't tell becuase the clouds were thin, the sky was cloudy when I went to bed around 2 am. There seemed to be a light fog at around 6:30, when I was taking out the trash. The visibility was 9 miles and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I when I checked at around 7 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, and the wind speeds were around 10 mph wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 11 pm. The humidity level was a little high and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 2 pm, I think the fog left sometime during the late morning or early afternoon hours. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were still around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph at around 4 pm, when my mom took me to my dad's store. The wind speeds were around 5 mph at around 7 pm, when my dad took me home. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8 pm. There seemed to be a light fog at around 8:30 pm, as I was going to Gamestop. The visibility was 9 miles and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 11 pm. The visibility stayed at 10 miles after 11 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 9:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 8:30 pm. I think there was still a light fog at the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment