Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wet and Foggy!

This is a picture of the clouds, that came from the shower that brought us that heavy rain.
This is a picture of the shower that brought heavy rain to my area, most of the heavy showers and maybe thunderstorms were to the north of Houston as you'll see in the picture.
We started to get some dense fog in my area at around 9 pm, even though the advisory was until 12 am, the dense fog was still around after. The fog left sometime early next morning.

Today was warm with a low of 59 degrees and a high of 73 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12:10 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 1:10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some maybe even around 20 mph, there may have been a light fog, and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 2:40 am. It was foggy, the wind speeds were calm, and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 6 am. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 7 am. The humidity level was high and the ground was wet from a recent shower when I woke up at around 11:30 pm, the radar showed a little shower passing through my area at around 11:05 am, the shower had finished passing through at around 11:10 am, the rain was light. It was raining when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The rain had stopped when I checked at around 2 pm, the rain was light. It was raining when I checked at around 2:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the rain had stopped and when I checked at around 3 pm, the rain was light, there might have been some light drizzle afterwards. The visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 4:40 pm. It was drizzling at around 5:16 pm as, I was riding my bike. It started to rain at around 5:20 pm, when I was on the other side of the neighborhood. I had to pedal back home in the rain, luckily for me there was no lightning. The rain turned from light to heavy at around 5:30 pm. The rain turned back to light at around 5:35 pm. The rain seemed to have stopped when I looked out the window at around 5:45 pm. It started to rain again at around 5:50 pm. The rain had stopped and the when I checked at around 6:30 pm, the rain had stopped at around 6 pm, so the radar showed, the rain was light. The humidity level was 100% and the visibility was .05 miles when I checked at around 9 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 11 pm, I think. The humidity level was high and the visibility was .4 miles when I checked at around 2 minutes to 12 am. The wind speeds became calm again sometime during the late afternoon and they stayed calm after. The sky stayed cloudy after the rain had stopped at around 6 pm. The fog stayed after 2:40 or, 6 am, whenever it first occured.  A wide line of showers and maybe thunderstorms moved across Houston, most of the rain was in the north areas, I don't know if there were any thunderstorms in the Houston area, I didn't hear any thunder or, see any lightning. The area that reported the most rain was the Spring Creek @ I-45 area which got 1.12 inches of rain. My area got .12 inches. The day was wet and foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment